Thursday, June 10, 2010

Father's Day Gift Ideas

This is the part in the blog where I take up space (and potentially your time) to promote my own bad self. How could I be such a jerk? Let me explain...

I've been working with The Esposo to try to juice up his online health insurance website in the eyes of the Google-bots. To do that, we have to generate lots of content outside of Medicoverage that links back to it. (Hence the two gratuitous links above). To add further confusion and to potentially also cross your eyes, one must additionally try to ensure that those outside links that link to Medicoverage, are also, um, linked to.

Anyway, one of my pen names is Katie Banks and I have written an article as Katie about Father's Day gift ideas. Check it out and, if you like it, vote it up (use the little green button on the bottom). In my own defense, the article might actually help you to plan a fun Father's Day for the Super Dad in your life. If not, um, ... I'll.. uh.... buy you a fudgesicle..?

No comments: