Tuesday, June 22, 2010

And He's Off!

First, A Song (to the tune of Row Row Row Your Boat)

Walk, Walk, Walk About,
The Edge is on the move...
Wiggly wobbly, giggly bobbly
Life is but a groove!

Yeah!

In the past two weeks or so, I am thrilled to report that The Edge has officially become a toddler! He's been teasing us with walking for about two months, but we can say it's official now because he uses walking as his primary form of locomotion. And because yesterday he hauled a package of toilet paper halfway across the house, which I thought was pretty good. Before he would walk as many as 27 steps and then get back down on his knees and crawl for the rest of the day, just to bug me.

Anyway, it's a big deal because now I no longer will go through 1.5 bottles of stain remover a week trying to get the knees of his pants clean. Unless he takes up cupcake smearing. See figure 1.

Fig. 1

1 comment:

NaNa said...

"Let them eat cake . . ." I prefer squishing it on my face, in my hair, on the chair, almost everywhere! Yum, Yummy !